Note: This article refers to NICEIC Cert Software V1 (2008-2018). If you are looking for the new (2019) guide, this can be found here.
In your NICEIC Certification Software, it is possible to unlock your certificates once they have been saved to tweak or edit anything that may have been entered incorrectly whilst finishing your work.
- First, right-click on the certificate that needs editing and select unlock certificate for editing, from the menu.
NOTE: A certificate must be marked as complete before it can be unlocked for editing.
- A new window will appear to create unlock session.
- Select which type of unlocking session you need from the drop down menu, whether it's a full unlock or a partial unlock.
- Enter your administrator password and log your reason for editing the cert (this makes it easier when reviewing why your certificate was unlocked at a later date).
- When you're done, click create.
- Once you're in your certificate, you can amend any areas that require editing.
- When you're happy with your changes, select save > close.
That's it, you're done! Any problems please contact us.