When you raise an invoice in Clik Service you have the option to mark the invoice as paid, but you can do this two different ways:
- Within the invoice itself click on the tools menu and select mark invoice as paid.
- Right-click on the invoice from the invoice list and select mark invoice as paid from the drop-down menu.
To see which invoices remain unpaid you will first need to ensure your user account has the correct privileges to access the reports module.
- To view the unpaid invoices report click on reporting > pre-configured reports > invoice and select unpaid invoices from the menu.
- The report will load all unpaid invoices. You can then print or email it as required.
You can produce a statement of outstanding invoices for any customer by simply going to the CRM and selecting them from the list.
- Click on print on the right-hand side of the CRM details and select company record from the drop-down menu.
- From the print options select the statement template (you may have to tick show all to see this) and a statement can now be printed, emailed or converted to PDF.