Note: This article refers to NICEIC Cert Software V1 (2008-2018). If you are looking for the new (2019) guide, this will be coming soon.
To upload a signature image to a certificate, it will need to be a bitmap file. This guide will show you how to make a bitmap file version of your signature.
- Scan in a copy of your signature.
- Open a document that has the signature you need on it then, print screen it - to do this click the PrtScn key on your keyboard.
- Open up Paint - which you can find in your accessories folder.
- Once in paint, paste the print screen image and then draw a box around the signature using the select tool.
- Right-click on the signature and select copy.
- Next, open a new paint document, paste the signature and save it as a bitmap image.
And there you go. Now your signature will be ready to upload to your certificates.