Email templates can be sent from various places in Clik Service, such as sales or technical information. To setup and configure these you will need administration privileges to access the settings of Clik Service.
- The templates can be configured by going into settings > settings > email templates.
- There are two options with regards to email templates.
- You can create a HTML based email template, by using the add email template option and browsing to the saved HTML file.
- The other option is to click on new template and manually create the email. You can use the tag lookup to add in tags from the area of the program you want to use the template on.
- Click OK to save the template and then you’ll be prompted to give it a description.
- Once the template is saved you can also add in a subject, from address and select in the type box which programs you want to use it in.
- To use the template ensure you are in the area of the program you have specified the type for (i.e. sales/invoices/jobs/purchasing) and click on the tools menu and then select email.
- You will now see your email template alongside the standard as PDF option.