Clik Service has the ability to return products allocated or despatched to any sales order, job sheet or invoice.
There are two options for returning items:
- Delete the item and it’ll be returned directly to its original stock location.
- Use the return function.
Option 1: Deleting The Product
This option simply removes the item and updates the stock quantity accordingly.
- Right-click on the product you want to remove and click on the delete option from the drop-down menu. The item will be de-allocated and returned to stock.
Option 2: Return The Product
This option allows you to retain the originally allocated quantity but will show the amount returned. This allows you to keep any sale cost intact. If you choose option 2 the auto allocates and dispatch flags will be disabled as the system would otherwise try to reallocate the item upon saving.
- To return a material item allocated/dispatched, right-click on the item and select create a return from the drop-down menu.
- Type in the amount you wish to return in the return qty box and click OK. The item(s) will now be returned.
- You’ll be warned that auto allocation and dispatch are now disabled, otherwise, upon saving the system it would try and reallocate the items.
- Click OK to finish the procedure. You’ll now see the amount returned in the material list.