Note: This article refers to NICEIC Cert Software V1 (2008-2018). Looking for the new guide for adding a company logo on certs? See here.
You can personalise your certificates with your company logo and even choose to have different logos on different types of certificate.
But before you start you’ll need your company logo saved in either JPEG or Bitmap format.
- At the top of the software, click edit > company logo setup.
- The company logo setup window will load. Select the certificate you wish to edit by choosing from the drop-down list in the top-right of the window.
- Click browse > select your logo.
- Then click on apply this image to the current certificate and it will be applied to the preview in the right of the screen.
- You can move and adjust the logo as required. You will see a warning at the top of the preview if the logo is out of the boundaries of the certificate.
- Click done, to save your changes.