For Google Maps to work in Clik Service you will need:
- An internet connection
- A Clik Cover contract
Map And Street View
You can see the location of any company’s address from your CRM in Google Maps and Street View with just two clicks.
- In your chosen company's CRM entry, select the GPS icon button, highlighted below.
- A drop-down menu will appear, where you can select find address on map. This will open a pop-up window with an up-to-date Google map of your contacts address location.
- Or select find address streetview - which will open a pop-up window with Google Street View for you to explore.
- In the same drop-down menu after clicking on the GPS icon, you’ll see the option calculate route from base. This will use Google Maps data to work out the fastest and shortest route from your company’s base to your contacts address.
- The route planning window will open, showing you the route Google has chosen on a map, like below.
- Click on the route tab to see a full list of directions and the estimated distance and duration of the journey.
- Click print to print out both the map and directions.
Plan Your Jobs Route
Available in the Jobs module, this option allows you to choose multiple jobs and get consecutive directions from one to the next. However, you can only do this once your chosen jobs have completed job sheets in Clik, with the correct customer and site details.