Note: This article refers to NICEIC Cert Software V1 (2008-2018). If you are looking for the new (2019) guide, this will be coming soon.
- In the certificate list right click on the certificate you want to turn into a PDF.
- A pop-up menu will appear and you can choose to email as PDF. If you do not have an email client you can send directly from the NICEIC Cert Software.
- Go to edit at the top of the program and select default dettings > email.
- Tick next to use SMTP for sending emails and fill in your SMTP mailbox details to send them directly through the program.
- Click OK to save your settings.