By default engineers using Clik Jobs will not have access to any items stored in the products database. But you have the ability to allow each engineer to add any product, from within the tablet settings in Clik Service. By allowing only the items you want them to use you can minimise the synchronisation process.
Set Up Products For Engineers
- First, in Clik Service go to settings > settings > Clik Jobs > configure engineers.
- Now select the engineer you want to add products for and click on the products tab then add products.
- Next, select the products you want to send to the engineers. You can choose between products stored in the engineer's van, all products, all stock products and all service products.
- Once you've selected which products list you want to use, you can select which products you want.
- To select all the products listed click on the double arrows in the centre (>>) to send all those products to the engineer's device.
- Or you can select individual products by highlighting them and clicking on the single arrow (>).
The next time Clik Service is synced to the cloud the engineers will be able to see all the products you have selected on their device.