Note: This article refers to NICEIC Cert Software V1 (2008-2018). Looking for the new software installation guide? See here.
You will first receive an e-mail that will explain how to install the software. The e-mail will look like this.
- Click on the link as instructed and it will begin the download in your internet browser. You should see the below at the bottom of the browser.
- Open this and begin the installation by following the on-screen instructions until you have installed the software.
Now you need to register the software. To do this you'll need and internet connection and your account number, which was given to you in the setup e-mail.
- Click on the submit registration online button, highlighted below.
Once in the software, you will be prompted to do an update by a pop-up message in the bottom right corner of the program.
- Select click here to download selected updates.
- Once this has finished, you will be prompted to reboot your PC. Please do this.
- When your PC is back up and running, click on the NICEIC icon shortcut on your desktop to open the software.
That’s it, you’ve now done your first update.