Create A PAT Certificate
- Select the PAT certificates tab then select new PAT.
- This will bring up the PAT certificate. It works in a similar way to the NICEIC certificates, so you can select the clients, sites, engineers and contractor the same way.
Adding Appliances & Tests
- Go to the appliances & tests tab within the certificate.
- Select add new appliance test.
- Now click on select appliance.
- From this section, you can either select a previously created appliance or add a new one.
- Click new appliance if you need to create a new one.
- Fill in the test details and click OK. The test will then be listed within this screen.
Completing & Printing
- Once you are happy that everything has been fully filled out, you need to mark the certificate as complete.
- When you're ready to print the certificate, go to print, then original. This will give you the print preview of the certificate.
How To Save As PDF
- Before opening a certificate, right-click on it as seen below and select save as PDF.
- This should then bring up a window asking you where you would like to save the certificate (see below).
- Select the folder you want to save the PDF certificate and click Save.
How To Create A PAT Certificate From An Existing Certificate
- Before opening a certificate right click on it, and select create new certificate from selected (copy).
- This will add a new PAT certificate with the copied information into this list.