Clik 4 will Integrate with Sage 50 versions 2011 (v17) onwards and Sage Essentials.
Clik Service's integration with Sage 50 allows you to send Sales Invoices (service), Purchase Orders and Purchase Invoices from Clik to Sage.
NOTE: To enable integration with Sage you will need to be logged into Clik with appropriate permissions to access the settings.
Here is how you can set that up.
- Click on the settings menu at the top of the program, and then select settings from the drop-down menu. Finally, click on accounts in the settings window.
- Tick enable accounts integration then choose which version of Sage you are using.
- Click OK to save your settings.
- To set up integration you first need to put in the path to your Sage data folder. This can, typically, be found by going to help and about in Sage.
- You will need to put a valid username and password setup in your version of Sage to be able to test and authenticate the connection. It’s recommended you create a separate username in Sage for the integration to ensure there are no username/licensing issues.
- You will need to enter an SDO code to allow full integration.
- When you press the test connection button a window may appear asking for you to enter these details.
- An SDO code is freely available from Sage Support on 0845 111 66 66.