The actions lists in Clik Service can be used in a variety of different ways.
Action lists on job sheets allow you to create procedures or checklists that give you an overall percentage of how much work has been finished. These can be used internally – for example, as a process to ensure all areas of the job sheet are correctly filled out before sending your invoices. They can also be used remotely in Clik Remote if needed, allowing engineers to fill in details as they complete their work.
- To set up action lists go to settings > settings > action lists.
- To add an existing action list to the job, raise a new job sheet and select the action lists tab.
- From here click on new and select the required action list.
- The action list will then load its items on the right-hand side of the window.
- Each item can be checked off as complete by selecting the drop-down answer.
- With each item completed or answered, the percentage completed for the overall action list is displayed on the job list, so you can have a better idea of how much work you've done.