- To add equipment to one of your jobs, swipe out the menu on the right-hand side and then select the equipment option.
- Click on the plus icon at the top of the screen to add some equipment to the job.
- Use the search and filtering tools to find the equipment that you want to add to the job.
Note: Clik Jobs defaults to only showing equipment which is at the current site that you’re working on, but this can be changed by clicking the 'Show..' button.
- Click on the equipment that you want to add to the job (a tick will appear to denote that it is selected) and then press the save symbol button at the top of the screen to attach the equipment to the job.
- If the equipment isn’t in the list then you can simply create the equipment yourself by clicking the plus icon at the top of the equipment list and navigating through the form to create the equipment yourself.