There are a number of places you can raise a credit note from in Clik Service, which this article will show you. Clik Service also integrates the credit notes into the invoice list.
- If you have an invoice raised that you need to credit in full or part, the easiest way to raise a credit note is to open the invoice directly and click on the activity tab at the top then the credits tab.
- Click on new to raise a credit note. You’ll get the option to raise it for the full amount of the invoice (with or without carriage) or for selected items.
If you want to raise a credit note not linked directly to an invoice, then there are several ways to go about this:
- Click on the new button in the invoice list and select credit.
- You can do the same procedure by going to the customer in the CRM, clicking on activity and then invoice/credits. This will automatically populate the customer and address fields.
- Another way is to click on modules in the top menu of the program, select credits and then click on new.