Start, by going to settings > settings > communication > property change notification. You may have to scroll down the settings options to find the communications tab.
Once here you can set up three different types of notifications email, SMS and internal message.
- To create a notification click on the add button to bring up a list of available modules and triggers that can be used. In the example, below we are setting up an email notification for when a job is complete by using the job status.
- In the Actions/Recipients section on the right-hand side of the window, if the notification option you want it not already showing, click on the add button. Here you can choose a property action by double-clicking on it.
- Tick the email box and click on configure to setup who receives the email notifications.
You can add who receives the notifications by clicking on these buttons:
- Add Individual - add email addresses from the staff list.
- Add Group - add a group of users from a group.
- Add Custom - manually add an email address.
- Click on insert tag to set up what information gets added into the message from a list of tags.
- The same tag can be used for SMS or internal messages.
- In the below example, an email will be generated when a job sheet is marked as complete. The email will then be sent to the people in the admin group and the email will display which job sheet has been marked as complete.