The Vehicles module has two main uses within Clik Service:
- A database storing all important information relating to company vehicles, giving you useful reminders on important dates like MOT & Insurance.
- Optional locations for the product/stock system.
To load the vehicles module, click on the 'Module' menu at the top of the program and select 'Vehicles' from the drop-down menu.
Then the below window will appear.
To create a new entry, click on the 'New' button in the top left of the screen and it will fill out the relevant details.
To link to a staff user, the user themselves must first be entered in the staff section of Clik Service.
All fields are optional and there is no requirement to fill in all of them. When you have filled out all of the details you require click 'Save' and the vehicle will be stored in the left-hand list.
At the bottom of each vehicle screen are four tabs.
- 'Vehicle records' let you store information such as previous service dates or maintenance. To add a new record click on the 'New' button at the top of the tab and select the action date/type.
- 'Reminders' allow you to set alerts for MOT, insurance, tax renewals and service dates.
- 'Documents' is where you can add supporting documents that may be needed for that vehicle.
- Notes' let you write any additional notes about the vehicle.