Adding Your Company Logo To Templates
- To add a logo to a template, click settings > settings.
- In the new window, select print settings at the bottom of the left-hand column, then click import company logo.
- Browse your files for the image required, select it then upload it and click OK.
- Click on the tools menu tab and select print template editor from the drop-down menu.
- Click open and select which template you need.
- When the template is open, select the company logo button, highlighted below.
- Then drag and place your logo to where it’s needed.
- Save it and then you're finished!