To start creating recurring invoices you will first need to create an invoice template.
- To do this in the top menu bar go to modules > invoicing > invoice templates, this will open the below window:
- Select new template, this will bring up what looks like a normal invoice.
- Fill in the details of the recurring invoice as you usually would, entering details such as customer name, address, title, category, costs etc.
- Once you've filled in all the necessary info, click save & close in the top right corner of the window.
Once the template has been created you can then setup the recurring invoice schedule.
- You can do this by selecting modules > invoicing > recurring invoice schedule, and the below window will open.
- Click on new in the top left-hand corner, and you'll be able to choose the customer, template (choose the template you just created), and set up the schedule details. This includes setting the recurrence pattern (how often the Invoice recurs. For example ‘the first Monday of every month’ and the start/end date.
- Once you've filled in all the required information, click OK.
- Now the recurring invoice has been created and its schedule has been set, you can process any outstanding invoices you may have by going to modules > invoicing > process recurring invoices.