The postcode finder is a quick and easy way to find, select and apply addresses in Clik Service.
To allow you to search for addresses by the postcode, a third-party plug-in is used in conjunction with Clik Service v4. Once found, a list of addresses will display for you to select the correct one and apply the information to the address fields in CRM & Sites.
You will need:
- License purchased from here.
- There are two options available “Street Level Licence" and "Premise Level Licence" plugins.
Before you start you need to check that the software is installed in a location on each computer that can gain access to the postcode database.
- First, open the CRM module and select the customer you would like to find an address for.
- On the customers, CRM entry under their details tab, click on the GPS icon button next to the postcode field and clipboard button, which is highlighted below.
- The postcode button will show a drop down menu. Select find postcode to bring up the search box. (This same option can also be found in sites).
- Enter the postcode and select search, this will bring up a list of address and business depending on which plugin you have purchased.
- Once you have located the address from the list click apply to add it to the database.
Once you've selected the correct address it will be inserted into the address section for the company in Clik Service.