The postcode finder is a quick and easy way to find, select and apply addresses in Clik Service.
To allow you to search for addresses by the postcode, a third party plug-in is used in conjunction with Clik Service v4. Once found, a list of addresses will display for you to select the correct one and apply the information to the address fields in CRM & Sites.
You will need:
- License purchased from here.
- There are two options available “Street Level Licence" and "Premise Level Licence" plugins.
Before you start you need to check that the software is installed in a location on each computer that can gain access to the postcode database.
- First, open the CRM module and select the customer you would like to find an address for.
- On the customers, CRM entry under their details tab, click on the GPS icon button next to the postcode field and clipboard button, which is highlighted below.
- The postcode button will show a drop down menu. Select find postcode to bring up the search box. (This same option can also be found in sites).
- Enter the postcode and select search, this will bring up a list of address and business depending on which plugin you have purchased.
- Once you have located the address from the list click apply to add it to the database.
- Once you've selected the correct address it will be inserted into the address section for the company in Clik Service.