In Clik v4 there is a service incidents tool that can help you take details quickly that can later be turned into a job sheet. There are two ways to do this.
- One way to raise a service incident is to select the arrow next to the comms module button, then select new service incident from the drop-down menu.
- From here you can fill in the required details in the new service incident window.
- You can then create a job sheet from these by selecting the job sheets tab towards the bottom of the window, highlighted below.
- Another way to create service incidents is to click on the modules menu at the top of the program, then select service incidents from the drop-down menu.
- A new service incidents window will open showing all the service incidents that have been created.
- You can raise a new incident from here by selecting the new tab in the top left-hand corner, as you can see below.