There are lots of different general settings you can change under the 'system settings' tab. This article will run through these.
To find them click settings > settings and the general system settings window will open, which will be the top option on the side menu.
General Options And What They Mean
- Prompt when closing Clik – this will set a pop-up message to appear when you close Clik Service asking if you are sure you wish to close the program
- Start Clik on system start – this will automatically open Clik Service when you start your computer.
- Minimise Clik to the system tray – this will minimise the program to the taskbar rather than close it down when you click close
- Show Tool Tips – when hovering over diary info it will show more details
- Enable F-Gas Logging – this enables the F-Gas module for air conditioning users
- Enable internal messaging – option to turn off/on internal messaging and select the port it uses to communicate through
- Use timestamp on description and notes – if enabled this will time stamp with user/date/time on all notes & descriptions throughout the program
- Save documents using mapped drive – this will remember the way a list (such as job list) is laid out even when Clik is restarted
- Allow multiple copies of Clik Service to run on this PC – allows you to run more than one copy on an individual PC. NOTE: Opening multiple copies of Clik Service on one machine will require the appropriate amount of licenses – one for each instance opened. Please contact your account manager if you have any questions regarding licensing.
- Enable all pop-up reminders – turns the reminder pop-up system on/off and sets the interval between reminders in minutes
- Enable Account Manager Notifications – this will alert account managers to any technical incidents raised on their accounts
- Change Postman – The postman acts as the PC that sends notifications to others, it also carries out the backup tasks. If you need to change it, click on this button and it will usually change to the PC you are on.