You can change the overall appearance of Clik Service and completely hide modules you don't need with the display settings options.
- Find these options by going to settings > settings > display.
Choose Which Modules You See
All modules are shown in your Clik Service by default, but if you don't use certain areas of the program this is where you can easily hide them.
- Choose which modules you see and which you don't by clicking on the show/hide modules button.
- The user visibility window will open and you can tick or untick the modules you want to show or hide in Clik Service.
Change How The Program Looks
There are various styles you can choose from for Clik Service. These styles are called skins and you can change them by selecting a different option from the drop-down menus under the grid skins heading.
- To confirm your choice click OK and restart Clik Service to apply the style to the entire program. However, this is a global setting and will change it for all users when you restart.
Edit Your Diary Colours
Scheduler colours allow you to change the colours of different items shown in the main diary.
- Click on the drop-down menu of the item you wish to change and choose which colour you want.