The locations/batches tab can be found in the new product pop-up window under the products tab, but it's only visible if the product is set to be a stock item on the details tab - the first tab you'll see.
This is where the stock location(s) are defined and also shows batches booked into the system and items allocated – giving you a full overview of stock status.
The locations tab must have at least one location setup for the stock control system to work correctly.
- To set up a product location, click on modules at the top of Clik Service, and select product locations from the drop-down menu.
- The product locations window will open and you can create a new location by clicking on new.
- In the new product window, add the location for the new product you're creating by selecting add location and choosing the location you want from the menu.
- To add to the current quantity, BIN ref, and re-order flags, double-click on the location and fill in as required.
- Click OK to save.
The batches tab shows you any items booked in through goods inwards as a batch. This is also where you can manually book batches of the product item in.
Any batch booked in manually or through goods inwards will be displayed with details on date, batch number, and quantity.
- To 'batch' an entry, click on add stock.
- You can add in the details of the batch and quantity, but you must set the location before being able to click OK.
- This will now add a new entry into the batches window and also update the stock accordingly.
- If you click on adjust stock level you can alter any previous batch record.
- Add the new stock value for the batch and click OK to save the changes.
The stock allocations tab shows you a complete log of stock movements from every aspect of Clik Service. Every allocation to a job sheet, invoice or project will be detailed here along with items booked in through goods inwards and any manual stock changes.
However, this info is only here for your reference and cannot be altered/changed in any way.