This guide explains some of the basic features in Clik Jobs.
Please note: the screenshots in this guide are on an Android phone so images/icons may differ in the iOS version.
- After the initial login screen (which you should only have to do once and the office will have your login details), you will be presented with the main screen above.
- This has your most recent job at the top.
- Click open jobs to view your list of jobs, or open job to view the most recent one.
- After clicking on open jobs, this will take you to the main job list. This displays all your jobs that have been assigned to you and shows you job title, job number, start date and site address; ie the main job details.
- Click on any job to open the job itself.
- You can search for a job on the magnifying glass at the top left.
- The + symbol allows you to create a new job (this can only be for known, existing customers). The button on the right of this, with the arrow pointing downwards, allows you to download your new jobs from the office.
- After going into a job, you are presented with this screen. The main details are at the top, ie site information, job references, job category, and below that are start and end dates and time.
- You can complete the job with the complete tickbox. If you scroll down on the same page, you will also see the job description and work done. To edit work done, either click on the dotted button in the top right, or slide the right-hand side of the screen to the left, and go into actual work done.
- To save the job, click on the floppy disk symbol at the top. Finally to upload the job to the office, hit the upwards pointing arrow on the right of this.
Job Quick Menu
- You can edit the job information by clicking on the dotted button in the top right of this job screen, or sliding the right-hand side of the screen to the left.
- Here you can enter work done and notes, add times and materials, capture a signature, view equipment and add a photo
- Once you have completed these fields, you can upload the work done when you have an internet connection, by going to the sync arrow button in the top right of the job or the main jobs list.
- To add times, click on the side menu, then time items.
- This will then give you a list of times for the job. Click on the + symbol in the top right to enter a time.
- Here you can fill out a start and end time. Hit the disk symbol in the top right to save.clik jobs engineers guide
- To add materials to your jobs, open a job and swipe to the right of the screen and then select materials. This will take you a screen which shows all material items currently linked to your job. Click the plus icon and choose from either of the options presented to you, either from your products database or a new material from scratch
- Add from products will construct a new material item from an existing product on your device.
- Add new material item will provide you with a simple form which allows you to enter the details of a material item that you’d like to create.
- Upon clicking add from products you’ll be presented with a list of all products which you have on your device. This list is filterable by either using the search box provided or by clicking the barcode scanner button.
- Tap on a product and then click the tick icon at the top of the screen, this will create a new material item linked to your job.
- To add a signature, slide to the side menu, then signatures to enter a customer or engineer’s signature. Then choose which type of signature you require
- The next screen allows the customer to write their signature with their finger or a stylus pen. You can also write the customer name in there
- To delete or modify a signature, tap and hold on the signature and choose an option from the resulting menu.
- To add a photo or image, go to the side menu and choose attach image to job.
- The camera icon in the top right will open the phone camera, the + symbol will allow you to choose an image from your gallery/saved photos. You can also write a description for the image.