So you're ready to get started with Clik Jobs? Just follow these step by step instructions to download and install your new Clik Jobs app!
- Open the Google Play Store for Android or the Apple App Store and search for Clik Jobs.
- Select the Clik Jobs app and click download > install .
- When the app opens, press the continue button and dismiss the message box which appears.
The next step depends whether you’re already a Clik Service user.
- Existing Customers: You need to enter the pair code/PIN, which you can retrieve from Clik Service. Then log in with any account which has the correct privileges setup.
New Customers: Press the demo button in the menu (should be in the top right-hand corner of the screen) and everything will be automatically set up for you to use our demo database.
The next step is the first time sync which allows you to synchronise all of your Clik Service data from your database onto your Clik Jobs app. This step may take some time depending on the size of your database, but please be patient as it is critical. Clik Jobs has been optimised to only download data which it actually needs, so next time you perform a Clik Service data sync you’ll be downloading less data.
Important: We advise that you use a Wifi connection for this step to prevent accidentally incurring mobile data charges.
- Once the sync is complete a button will appear which says done. Click this to be taken to the job list.
- The job list is one of the areas of Clik Jobs which you’ll interact with the most. All of your jobs synchronised from Clik Service will appear in this list.
Important: Clik Jobs intelligently filters your jobs to ensure that by default you only see today’s jobs. Don’t be alarmed if you see no jobs in the list, just hit the button which says today and change it to all to see all of your jobs.
- A message box will appear and ask you if you’d like a quick tutorial on how to use the job list and associated controls. We recommend that you take this tutorial to understand how to get the most out of using the app.
Your app is now set up!