Clik Service supports prices with up to 4 decimal places. In the settings, there are some options with regards to how base and sell prices are rounded. But by default, products will round to 2 decimal places.
- If you want to change the decimal and rounding settings - up to four decimals - you can alter them in settings > settings > products under the modules tab on the left-hand side of the settings window.
- You can find the decimal place settings at the bottom of the products settings window.
- Here you can change the products sell price and cost price separately from 2 to 4 decimal places.
- Price each box will always show up to 4 decimal places while sell total boxes will continue to show 2 decimal places but print templates can show up to 4 decimal places.
- Click OK to save any changes.