Ever wanted to have a price list for an individual customer? Well, now you can with Clik Service- and it only takes a few simple steps to set-up.
- First, open up Clik Service and go to modules > price lists > customer price lists.
- Find your customer by typing their name into the filter box. Once you've found them click on add product/s just to the right of the filter box.
- Next select your products by clicking on their name, holding shift and selecting all the products you want or hold the Ctrl key and left click on the products required.
- When your products are highlighted, click select products/s, in the top left of the window, and it will attach to your customer's accounts.
You now need to edit your products.
Select the product and click edit price lists. The screen below will be displayed.
Select one of these options:
- Fixed Selling Price
- Calculate Sell Price From Default Base Price
- Calculate Sell Price from Default Sell Price.
You'll then need to do this for all your products.
You may be interested in reading Create A Price List By Category.