Ever wanted to have a price list for an individual customer? Well, now you can with Clik Service- and it only takes a few simple steps to set-up.
- First, open up Clik Service and go to modules > price lists > customer price lists.
- Find your customer by typing their name into the filter box. Once you've found them click on add product/s just to the right of the filter box.
- Next select your products by clicking on their name, holding shift and selecting all the products you want or hold the Ctrl key and left click on the products required.
- When your products are highlighted, click select products/s, in the top left of the window, and it will attach to your customer's accounts.
You now need to edit your products.
- Select the product and click edit price lists. The screen below will be displayed.
- Select one of these options:
Fixed Selling Price
Calculate Sell Price From Default Base Price
Calculate Sell Price from Default Sell Price.
- You'll then need to do this for all your products.
You may be interested in reading Create A Price List By Category.