Enabling F-Gas logging will allow you to monitor your gas cylinders and the loads they have in your job sheets.
- To start, go to settings > settings > system settings and tick the box which says enable F-Gas logging.
- You will now need to create your cylinders which you can do within the CRM or vehicles module. In this instance we will do it from the CRM, but you can find a guide to create a cylinder from the vehicle module here.
- Go to CRM and find the company you want to add the cylinder to and select the site the cylinder will be used at under the companies sites tab.
- Double-click on the site and a new window will open. Select the cylinders tab, which is highlighted below.
- To create the cylinder click on new and the below window will appear.
- Fill in the details and click OK.
- Click save and close back in the original pop-up window and you now have a cylinder on that site.
Now you've created F-Gas cylinders through the CRM module you might want to read one of our other guides - Create F-Gas Cylinders Through The Vehicle Module.