By linking a contract visit with a standard fault you can quickly pre-populate the job description, title, category, fault code, references, action lists and status boxes without the need to input them for future visits.
To link contract visits to a standard fault you must use the recurring visit tool within the contracts module.
- Go to your customers account in the CRM, then click activity > contracts > recurring visits, to get to the visit schedule setup.
- If you already have a schedule set-up, double-click on it, otherwise click on edit schedule to create a new one.
- To add or change a standard fault, click on browse. This will open the Standard Faults window.
- You can create new standard faults here or select one you’ve already created.
- Click OK to apply the standard fault.