To set up a vehicle as a stock location you need to first create the vehicle within the vehicle module.
- Access the vehicle module by going to the modules menu at the top of Clik Service and select vehicles from the drop-down menu.
- The vehicles window will open.
- To create a new vehicle click on the new button at the top left of the window and fill out the details – the crucial fields are registration and used by.
- Once you have filled in the new vehicle form click the save button.
- Now you need to go back to the modules menu at the top of Clik Service, but this time select product locations.
- The product locations window will open.
- To create a vehicle as a stock location, click on the new button in the top left of the window.
- Under the type drop-down select vehicle, then choose the correct registration/vehicle from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK to save your vehicle as a stock location.
Now from within any product, or goods inwards, you will be able to assign this location.