This will enable you to get e-mail reminders when a piece of equipment is about to run out of its warranty.
- To set this up, go to the CRM and select customer > sites > equipment then select the equipment you want to create the warranty reminder for.
- Next select the alarm button as highlighted below.
- You then need to select the time and date you want the reminder set for.
- Once you’ve done that, double-click on the users who requires the reminder.
- To set-up a reminder e-mail, right-click on the user you’ve selected then select reminder notifications.
- Click the add button and select the user's e-mail address information.