Go to settings > settings > communication > property change notification and click add.
Select the property you want to add a notification for and click add.
- You will now see the type, property and target headed columns.
- Click the box under target to add a tick, like below.
Now you need to create the action for when the property is completed in a job sheet.
- Click on add under actions/recipients.
- Then select internal and click add in the property actions box.
Next, you'll need to set up who sees the change. To do this click on configure.
- You can add recipients by clicking add individual or add group.
- Select the recipients you want to receive the message by double-clicking on the users, which will look something similar to below.
- Now you can create the message those recipients receive when a job is complete. You can use tags by clicking on the insert tag button.
- Click OK and you've set-up an internal property change notification.
You might also be interested in reading the following support articles: