If you’ve recently updated your version of Sage then chances are you will also need to update your copy of Clik Service.
To update Clik Service you will need to have a valid Clik Cover contract. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Next you’ll need to check that we’ve added in support for the latest version of Sage. You can check our latest version history here.
- To update Clik Service login with the correct administrator privileges and go to help > check for Clik 4 update.
- If there is an update available click on download & install.
Once you have updated Clik Service you are ready to integrate with the latest version of Sage. If you haven’t changed the path of your accounts in Sage then there is no more configuration required within Clik Service. You can check your current Sage path by going to settings > settings > accounts.
- If you have changed your accounts path you will need to go settings and accounts from the top menu.
- You can find the data path by going into Sage and clicking on help and about.
- Copy the data path from Sage and paste it into the path box in accounts settings window in Clik Service.
- To ensure the system is setup correctly hit test connection and you should receive a test successful message.
- Finally you may be asked for a new Sage SDO code. You can get an SDO from Sage Support on 0845 11 66 66.
- When you are issued with the code you will need to add it in Sage by going to tools > activation > enable 3rd party integration.