To setup signatures on Clik Service you must login with appropriate administration access.
- To set up the appropriate admin access, go to settings > staff and select the staff member you need.
- Click on the login/privileges tab and tick allow for the privilege can use signatures.
- If you have a group with that privilege already ticked and you want the user in that group, then select the appropriate user group.
- Click save & close to complete the permission edit.
Creating A Signature
- To create the signature, go to settings > signatures.
- Now you can either draw a signature or upload a signature from a file by clicking on load signature from file then selecting your image.
- Click on save signature then OK to complete.
Sharing will allow you to share the signature with other users.
- Click on the sharing tab then click share and tick the users you want to share the signature with and click OK.
The notifications tab will allow you to setup a notification by e-mail, text or internal message, to notify you when your signature has been used on a job or a PO.
- To setup a notification click on the notifications tab.
- Tick the notify me when someone uses my signature and select how you would like to be notified. Either by email, text message (additional costs for text messaging apply) or internal Clik4 message.
- The signature users tab shows you historically where the signature has been used on both job sheets and purchase orders and who applied it.
- The convert tab is only required if you have recently converted from Clik Service 3 – all previous signatures will have been included in this tab.