Adding a shortcut to Clik Service on your desktop is quick and simple once you know how. There's two ways you can do it, which we've outlined below.
But before you start, you'll need to know where your Clik Service software is installed - this is typically a server - or the path of the shortcut from another machine. Your machine will need to be connected to the network and have the relevant permissions to access the machine that Clik Service is installed on. If you're not sure it's probably best to speak to your IT persons/company first.
Method 1 – Browse & Create
The quickest way to create a shortcut is to find the original file on the main PC.
- To do this click on the windows & E keys on your keyboard at the same time. This will open up windows file explorer.
- Double-click on the main server displayed under the network list on the right hand side, and you’ll see a shared folder typically called Clik Service or Clik.
- Within this folder you should see a file called clik4.exe, which has an orange icon.
- Right-click on this file and select send to desktop (create shortcut) from the menu.
- You will now have an icon on your desktop you can load Clik from.
Method 2 – Create A New Shortcut
For this method you will need to know the direct path to where Clik is installed.
- Right-click on the desktop of your PC and choose new and shortcut from the menu.
- Type or paste in the location of Clik4 into the search bar then click next and OK.