Note: This article refers to Clik Elec Cert (2008-2018).
Follow the links below for the newer (2019) articles:
The template section appears on the bottom bar of the app screen, as you can see below.
To create a template, open a certificate which you would like to turn into a template and select the 'Create Template' button, highlighted below.
- The below window will then appear, where you can assign your template to a category and give it a description.
- You can select a previously used category by using the magnifying glass.
- You can also use the main address as the description by selecting 'Use address'.
- All of your created templates will appear within the template section of the app.
- From this screen, you can organise them by using the Grouped by option, which allows you to group them by certificate type or category.
These templates can then be used to create new certificates, which will be pre-filled with all the information from the template. Allowing you to generate a new certificate from this list.