Using Templates In The Clik Elec Cert App
- The template section appears on the bottom bar of the app screen, as you can see below.
- To create a template, open a certificate which you would like to turn into a template and select the Create Template button, highlighted below.
- The below window will then appear, where you can assign your template to a category and give it a description.
- You can select a previously used category by using the magnifying glass.
- You can also use the main address as the description by selecting Use address.
- All of your created templates will appear within the template section of the app.
- From this screen, you can organise them by using the Grouped by option, which allows you to group them by certificate type or category.
- These templates can then be used to create new certificates, which will be pre-filled with all the information from the template. Allowing you to generate a new certificate from this list.