Note: This article refers to Clik Elec Cert (2008-2018). If you are looking for the new Clik Cert Electrical (2019) guide, this will be coming soon.
This guide will show you how to create auto suggestions when filling in certain locations within the certificate, for example, agreed limitations.
- First, go to Settings > Suggestions.
- Then you will see the below screen. In this instance select Agreed Limitations.
- Now enter the text you require like below, then click Done.
- To apply the suggestion you need to open up a certificate. In this example, it’s the agreed limitations part on an IPN4 certificate. When you tap on the text box the keyboard will show Suggestions.
- You can then select your suggestion.
And that's it. You will see the text in the box.