Note: This article refers to Clik Elec Cert (2008-2018). If you are looking for the new Clik Cert Electrical (2019) guide for uploading and downloading certs, you can find them here:
Desktop To Tablet
- To transfer one of your existing certificate numbers from your desktop software to your tablet, first, right-click on the certificate you want to export.
- You will be shown a number of options but select Export certificate file > Export to server then select the engineer who requires the certificate and click 'OK'. This sends a copy of the cert to the Clik Cloud, where it sits until you download it to your tablet.
- Now open Clik Elec Cert on your tablet and click the 'Download' tab.
- Hit the 'refresh' button in the top right-hand corner and your certificate will appear. Select the certificate you want to download and click the 'download' button.
- This cert will then appear in your certificate list and you can click on it to start filling it in.
Tablet To Desktop
- If you’ve completed a certificate on your tablet, click the 'Upload' button at the bottom of the screen, which will send it to the Clik Cloud.
- Then open your NICEIC Cert Software and click Certificates > Import from server.
- If the certificate was originally exported from the NICEIC Software it will already have an NICEIC number. 'Refresh' the list and your certificate will appear. Double-click on the cert to download it.
However, if the certificate was created in the app it won't yet have an NICEIC number assigned to it. You must have an unused certificate of the same type available before you will be able to download it into the NICEIC software database.
- To do this double-click on your certificate – it will bring up the box you can see in the below screenshot. You will need to choose a number from the available certificates you have.