Archiving your old certificates will help speed up the performance of your software. But before you start archiving your old certificate(s), make sure you backup your data. You can see how to do that here.
- First, go to tools > archive certificates.
- You've opened the archive certificates window, where it will show you your completed certificates.
- Now you can archive by date range, before the date or select all. In this instance, we’re using date range.
- You can also select the type of certificate you want to archive with the type filter, here we’re using all types.
- Once this is done click apply selection. This will tick the correct certificates you wish to archive.
- Once this is done you’re ready to run the archive. If you want to archive all marked certs select archive all marked certificates.
NOTE: You will be asked if you wish to take a backup, if you haven’t already, take a backup now.
- If you've already performed the backup feature, click No then OK and the archive process will run.
- You can see when it's complete in the bottom left of the screen.
- You can visit the archive by going to tools > open archive.