Note: This article refers to NICEIC Cert Software V1 (2008-2018). If you are looking for the new (2019) guide, this will be coming soon.
You can export blank certificates to your engineers working on site, who can then fill them in and import them back. This guide will show you how.
- To send a single certificate, right click on the certificate, and click export certificate file > export certificate > to individual.
- If you need to send more than one certificate, highlight the certificates you want - you can do this by clicking on the cert and pressing the down arrow or holding down the shift key and clicking on your chosen certs.
- Next, right click and then select export cert file but this time, choose export as zip file. This will compress your certificates and make them easier to send.
- Save them on your desktop and then they've been exported.
- To import certificates back into your NICEIC Cert Software, you need to go to the certificates and select import certificate, then browse to the files.
- Once you have selected the certificates you want to import, click on import selected.
Then you’re done!