You can export blank certificates to your engineers working on site, who can then fill them in and import them back. This guide will show you how.
- To send a single certificate, right click on the certificate, and click export certificate file > export certificate > to individual.
- If you need to send more than one certificate, highlight the certificates you want - you can do this by clicking on the cert and pressing the down arrow or holding down the shift key and clicking on your chosen certs.
- Next, right click and then select export cert file but this time, choose export as zip file. This will compress your certificates and make them easier to send.
- Save them on your desktop and then they've been exported.
- To import certificates back into your NICEIC Cert Software, you need to go to the certificates and select import certificate, then browse to the files.
- Once you have selected the certificates you want to import, click on import selected.
Then you’re done!