When filling in circuit details, you can use some different function keys to assist you in quickly filling out the form.
- F3 - This will add a new circuit row.
- F4 - This will copy all of the circuit details from the row above.
- F5 - Press this when you wish to copy the value of the row you are into all columns directly below.
- F6 - Press this when you wish to copy the value of the column you are into all of the columns above & below.
- F7 - Press this when in a text box to check spelling.
- F8 - This will apply N/A to all of the columns left blank.
- F9 – Copy selected Row to Clipboard.
- F11 – Paste to selected Circuit Details only from Clipboard.
- F12 – Fill blank values in a row with “N/A.”
You can find a reminder of these shortcut keys in the cert software by clicking on the show shortcut keys button, highlighted below.
NOTE: Using F5 & F6 - select and highlight the value you wish to copy. F5 will then place this in the subsequent columns directly below.
F6 applies it to all above and below.