Note: This article refers to NICEIC Cert Software V1 (2008-2018). If you are looking for the new (2019) guide, this will be coming soon.
When filling in circuit details, you can use some different function keys to assist you in quickly filling out the form.
- F3 - This will add a new circuit row.
- F4 - This will copy all of the circuit details from the row above.
- F5 - Press this when you wish to copy the value of the row you are into all columns directly below.
- F6 - Press this when you wish to copy the value of the column you are into all of the columns above & below.
- F7 - Press this when in a text box to check spelling.
- F8 - This will apply N/A to all of the columns left blank.
- F9 – Copy selected Row to Clipboard.
- F11 – Paste to selected Circuit Details only from Clipboard.
- F12 – Fill blank values in a row with “N/A.”
You can find a reminder of these shortcut keys in the cert software by clicking on the show shortcut keys button, highlighted below.
NOTE: Using F5 & F6 - select and highlight the value you wish to copy. F5 will then place this in the subsequent columns directly below.
F6 applies it to all above and below.