Upload Signature To Software
You first need to add a signature to your software, before you can add it to your certificates.
- Click on edit > electrical signatures.
- If this is the first time you have set up a signature you will be prompted to setup a master password. The master password allows you to control who can create new signatures.
- Once you have setup a master password or inserted the current password click on add new signature, from the signature list screen.
- You will need to have a signature saved in a JPEG or BMP format (you can either scan or create this easily in a program like paint).
- Fill in all the relevant details including name, position, password and signature type.
- Then click on load signature image and find your signature JPG file.
- If you wish to edit it further you can click on edit image, where you can crop/scale or darken it.
- Click save & close to complete the process.
- You will now be able to apply the signature to certificates, but you will need to insert your password each time you select to use it.
Add Signature To Certificates
Once you have uploaded your digital signatures you can then apply them to any of your certificates within the NICEIC Cert Software.
- Where a signature is required on a certificate it will say no signature. If you click on it a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on select electronic signature.
- You can then highlight the signature you wish to use from the list provided.
- You'll need to enter the password associated with the signature before clicking use & close.
- The signature has now been added and will display in the correct position when you print.
- You can remove the signature, as long as the certificate isn't completed, by clicking on the signature selected > clear signature.