Note: This article refers to NICEIC Cert Software V1 (2008-2018). You can find a quick video tutorial on how to print a cert in the new (2019) software here.
- Open up your NICEIC Cert Software, then open up a certificate that has already been completed.
- Select the print button in the top left corner of the certificate window.
- Select whether you would like to print the original or print a duplicate copy of the certificate.
- Once you have selected which option you’d like to print, you will see a print preview of your certificate.
- Select the print button in the top left corner and that’s it, you have printed off your certificate.