Network The NICEIC Certification Software
- Go to the NICEIC installation folder on your PC, typically found in C:\Program Files\ or C:\Program Files X86.
- Right click on the NICEIC folder and select properties from the drop-down menu.
- Click on sharing & security or sharing (depending on your operating system version) and then select advanced sharing.
- Select to share this folder and allow users to at least modify permissions of both the folder and the files within the folder. Make sure the user(s) have FULL control of the folders contents.
- From the machine you wish to setup the NICEIC software, browse across the network and create a shortcut on your desktop.
- The program can now be launched by double-clicking on the shortcut on your desktop.