To do this...
- Open a job, swipe out the menu from the right side of the screen and choose attach image to job.
- You’ll see a screen which says no photos in large letters. This simply means that no photos are currently attached to the job.
- Click on the camera icon at the top of this screen and you can either choose take photo - which will open your camera for you to start snapping. Or you can select choose existing photo - which will let you choose a photo that's already saved to your device.
NOTE: Your device menu may look slightly different to the image and steps shown here.
- Once you've taken or chosen your photo you can enter a description of the image at this point. If you wish to enter a description at a later time then you can by tapping and holding down on a photo, then select add/edit photo description from the menu.
- If you wish to delete an image then tap on it and hold it down, then select delete from the menu.
- Then a copy of your photo will be added to your database in Clik.