When a job has been uploaded by an engineer and synced back into Clik Service it will appear in the queued jobs tab in the jobs module.
- Go to jobs module > queued jobs tab. In here you may see jobs that have come down automatically from the last scheduled auto-sync. If not click sync with cloud.
- Once the jobs are down, double click on any job and a window will appear with the original job sent to the engineer with the changes made by the engineer.
- You can choose to accept or reject individual parts of the engineer's job by using the accept or reject buttons.
- If you want to accept all the information sent back, click accept queued job.
NOTE: Any changes made on the original job since it was sent to the engineer will be lost.
- Once you have accepted the changes, the job will be updated and deleted from the queued job list.